1. Information collected
Special cases: these cases only concern actions that you request, without constraint or obligation, and for which you indicate that you accept the general conditions of use. We need additional information in these cases, the details and use of which are indicated in #3
- Submission of an advertisement.
- Contact via an ad
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Contact form for further information
2. Why do we collect this information? For what purpose?
- for your comfort of use first, for example to remember the language used during your previous visits, or to present you with content adapted to your searches on the site.
- In order to provide you with appropriate content and navigation, we use certain data for statistical purposes, always anonymously, and for our own use only.
- to send you the information you have requested, for example when you subscribe to our newsletter, or when you place an ad and wish to be contacted.
- to issue an invoice when placing an order.
- to send you statistics about the activity of your ads.
3. Who is the personal data intended for?
Your personal data is only used for the purpose of the services provided by the site. None of your data is transmitted, rented or sold to a commercial third party. If this should happen, such transmission would in any event require your express authorization and an update of this policy to inform you of its specific purpose.
As part of our services, your data may be submitted to service providers who assist us in the performance of these services (host, newsletter router). Please be informed that each of our service providers is bound by a confidentiality policy that complies with the RGPD requirements and is strictly bound by our general terms and conditions.
- Newsletter subscription: email address required
- Submission of an ad: contact details, surname, first name, address, email, telephone (optional). Only your first name and city are displayed on the site. No other information is transmitted, including to a visitor wishing to contact you. The contact is made via the site's private messaging system, which then forwards you the message from the user interested in your ad.
- Contact from an ad. Your first name and email address are communicated to the seller.
- General contact: no information provided, internal use.
4. Your rights
- the right to forget. At any time you have the possibility to request or directly exercise the deletion of your personal data. You can do this by sending us a request through the contact form, attaching proof of your identity, or from your personal account if you have opened one.
- right to portability. you can send us a message via the contact form to request to receive in electronic format the data we have about you. Proof of identity is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of this data.
No marketing or shared cookies. Our solution do not share analytics cookies as our analytic solution is self hosted. See Cookies here.
6. Contact us for more information
Contact form for further information