Deleting illegal ads
the Publisher reserves the right to delete, without notice, compensation or right to reimbursement, any Advertisement that does not comply with the Service's broadcasting rules and/or that is likely to infringe the rights of a third party.
Notification of abuses
Any User may report abusive content from the Website and the Applications, using the contact form on the Website. Any report must be accompanied by the contact details for the Service to contact the User as well as the references of the advertisement (URL) and an appropriate justification constituting the reasons and reasons for the report. Alerts may be brought to the attention of the competent authorities.
The Advertiser guarantees that the Advertisement does not contravene any regulations in force or any rights of third parties (in particular intellectual property rights and personality rights) and that it does not contain any defamatory or harmful message towards third parties. The Advertiser warrants that it holds all rights (including intellectual property rights) or has obtained all necessary authorizations to publish its Advertisement.
The Advertiser undertakes in particular to ensure that the Advertisement:
- does not contain any false, misleading or deceptive information that could mislead Users
- does not contain any defamatory statement or any statement likely to harm the interests of a third party
- is associated with a product or object that it actually owns as soon as the Ad is associated with a sale or rental
- is not linked to auction sites such as Ebay
- is not related to vehicles, weapons or objects that possess ammunition or are not deactivated. Proof of deactivation may be requested before publication
- is in a field of relevance and military or similar theme,
- does not involve any relation to propaganda pursued by international laws (racism, Nazism, Holocaust, genocide, etc.)
In the context of an Advertisement of sale, loan or rental, the Advertiser undertakes to offer in the Advertisements only available properties at his disposal. The Advertiser undertakes, in the event of unavailability of the property, to withdraw the Advertisement from the Service as soon as possible.
The Advertiser declares and acknowledges that it is solely responsible for the content of the Advertisements it publishes and makes accessible to Users, as well as for any document or information it transmits to Users.
The Advertiser assumes full editorial responsibility for the content of the Advertisements it publishes.
Consequently, the Advertiser releases MILITARY-ADS, its subcontractors and potential suppliers from all liabilities, guarantees them against any recourse or action in connection with the Advertisement that may be brought against them by any third party, and will bear all damages as well as any costs and expenses to which they may be ordered or which may be provided for against them by an agreement signed by them with such third party.
The Advertiser acknowledges and accepts that MILITARY-ADS may delete or not publish, without compensation or right to reimbursement of the sums incurred by the Advertiser for the purpose of its filing of an Advertisement, an Advertisement that would be contrary to these conditions.
The Advertiser also undertakes to ensure that the data in his Personal Account does not contain any false or misleading information.
The Advertiser acknowledges that the Service is not involved in the transaction between it and a User, and may not bring any action against the Service or damage resulting from an unsuccessful sale, rental or loan transaction.
It is the responsibility of the Advertiser, in the event of a loan or lease, to take all necessary guarantees, particularly in terms of insurance, with regard to its product and the User.
Commitments of the user
The User acknowledges and accepts that the information contained in the Advertisements is published under the full and entire responsibility of the Advertiser. Consequently, the User releases MILITARY-ADS, its subcontractors and potential suppliers from any liability, guarantees them against any recourse or action in connection with the Advertisement that may be brought against them by any third party, and will assume all damages as well as any costs and expenses to which they may be ordered or which may be provided for against them by an agreement signed by them with such third party.
In particular, it is the User's responsibility to ensure that the information contained in the advertisement is accurate. It is therefore recommended to meet with the seller to see the vehicle or object.
Obligations of MILITARY-ADS
As host, MILITARY-ADS is subject to a reduced liability regime provided for in Articles 6.I.2. and following of French Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy. MILITARY-ADS can therefore in no way be held responsible for the content of the Advertisements published by the Advertisers and gives no guarantee, express or implicit, in this respect.
MILITARY-ADS undertakes to do everything possible, in particular by moderating announcements, to ensure the best possible provision of the Service. MILITARY-ADS declines all responsibility in the event of:
- computer breakdowns, interruptions, modifications and malfunctions of the Service regardless of the communication medium used and regardless of its origin and source,
- the loss of stored data or information,
- direct or indirect damage caused to the User or the Advertiser, whatever its nature, resulting from the content of the Advertisements and/or the access, management, Use, exploitation, malfunction and/or interruption of the Service,
- attack or hacking, deprivation, deletion or prohibition, temporary or permanent, and for any reason whatsoever, of access to the Internet network.